Blogger Muslimah Indonesia

Blogger Muslimah Indonesia

KEB

KEB

Visit My Other Blog in Bahasa Indonesia

Muslimah Bloggers

Tags

About Me

About Me
Diah is here! Mom of three boys.

Another Boy In My Life

Post a Comment
This is my fourth pregnancy. I already have two sons and a few days ago I was expecting a baby girl. My third pregnancy ended up in a curetage. I lost the baby to be just at her very early age.

I visited my obsgyn this Wednesday and she told me that my baby to be is a boy through USG.

baby-boy

I laughed as I stared at the monitor. I once expecting a daughter, yes, I did. However, I'm not disappointed. This baby is my child. I will love him just as what every mom does.

Related article: Things Moms Should Do To Have Better Breast Milk

He's in week 24 now and he's about 600 grams. He's healthy and likes to move a lot more compared to his brothers.

It feels like he's tickeling me from the inside. I love the sensation. Really love it.

Time is ticking and all of a sudden there is only about three months left before I can see my baby. I haven't done any preparation yet. I'm still enjoying these times.

The biggest differences I feel about this pregnancy is that I'm more vulnerable than my previous pregnancies. I often feel the unusual feelings. I miss my husband more often. I know it's normal to pregnant women but I just don't understand why it happens to me. I feel like I want to be with him all the time. Crazy, huh?

Do you, moms, feel the same feelings when you are pregnant?
Diah Dwi Arti
Diah Dwi Arti
Muslimah | Madiun, Indonesia | Mom of three | email: diah.d.arti [at] gmail.com

Related Posts

Post a Comment